Friday, June 14, 2013

Goodbye Philly


Check out some of my favorite memories from Penn through pictures: Goodbye Philly on flickr

So, even though I'm really excited to go on this trip and begin med school, it's definitely bittersweet leaving Philadelphia. It's the only place I've lived in since graduating high school and I did a lot of growing up here. I'm gonna miss all my Philly friends so much! But no doubt, I'll be back to visit. Here are some of the highlights of my time living in the City of Brotherly Love:

Favorites
Favorite Restaurant: Too many to choose from, but gotta go with Amada
Favorite After Work Hangout: Devil's Alley 
Favorite Bar: Monk's
Bar Where I'd Actually End Up: National Mechanics
Favorite Penn Bar: Tap House
Penn Bar Where I'd Actually End Up (during college): Smokes
Favorite Philly Cheesesteak: Dalessandro's in Roxborough
Favorite Brunch: Sabrina's 
Favorite Philly Beer: Yard's Extra Special Ale
Favorite Park: The trail down Kelly Drive
Favorite Street: Pine
Favorite Team: Trick question...Pittsburgh Penguins

Lasts
Last Sit-Down Restaurant: Zahav with the Kalras
Last Food: Popeye's 
Last Bar: Drinkers with Josh Wheeling
Last Beer: Yuengling
Last Concert: Beach House at Union Transfer with Paula


No comments:

Post a Comment